Bartlett, Paul D.
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
Leon B. Gortler – Knox Family Collection
A collection of materials created, collected, and maintained by Leon B. Gortler pertaining to the Knox Family, particularly brothers and African-American chemists William Jacob Knox, Jr. and Lawrence Howland Knox.
Myron S. Simon Notebooks
Notebooks and accompanying materials created by American chemist Myron S. Simon.
Papers of Paul D. Bartlett
This collection contains the correspondence, notes, article reprints, reports, and notebooks of American physical-organic chemist Paul D. Bartlett.
Dates: 1929-19890; Majority of material found within 1956-1989
Paul D. Bartlett family correspondence
Scope and Contents
Scope and content
For a more detailed inventory, please view this record in our library catalog: https://othmerlib.sciencehistory.org/record=b1074686~S6
Scope and content
This is a rich source of biographical information concerning Bartlett at the start of his illustrious career.
Dates: 1924-1950; Majority of material found within 1930-1936
Paul D. Bartlett notebooks
The papers of Ralph B. Thompson: Karrer lecture notes
Scope and Contents For a more detailed inventory, please view this record in our library catalog: https://othmerlib.sciencehistory.org/record=b1085567~S6 Scope and content The Karrer translation is contained in a Harvard University hardbound notebook. The Bartlett course notes are in the same volume and both are dated 1938. (Karrer was awarded the Nobel...
- Chemistry, Organic 2
- Notebooks 2
- African American chemists 1
- Chemical engineering -- History 1
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching (Higher) 1
- Chemistry, Organic -- History 1
- Chemistry, Physical and theoretical 1
- Chemistry, Physical and theoretical -- Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc. 1
- Chemistry--Research 1
- Chemists -- Biography 1
- Chemists -- United States 1
- Dynamics 1
- Dynamics -- Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc. 1
- Free radical reactions 1
- Free radical reactions -- Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc. 1
- Macromolecules -- History 1
- Molecular structure -- History. 1
- Organic reaction mechanisms -- Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc. 1
- Polymerization 1
- Polymerization -- Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc. 1
- Ring formation (Chemistry) 1
- Ring formation (Chemistry) -- Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc. 1
- Scientists -- Biography 1
- Scientists -- Correspondence. 1
- Stereochemistry 1
- Stereochemistry -- Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc. 1
- Vitamins -- History. 1 ∧ less